If you’re reading this, then you must be aware that Kratom is a
tropical evergreen tree of Southeast Asian origin (of the Mitragyna speciosa species to be exact), which has amazing healing
powers, including fighting inflammation and pain, overcoming fatigue and
depression, and boosting energy and making you feel happy.
Since you have landed on this page, you were likely browsing the
internet for “How to Find Kratom
Near Me” or even “How to Buy Kratom Near Me”. Well, if you were indeed searching for it, you’ve
come to the right place!
Kratom is one nature’s most amazing gifts, but a gift that you must
utilize carefully. In low doses, it has amazing healing powers – like the ones
mentioned above. But in high doses, it acts like an opioid-like depressant and creates
euphoric effects. So much so, you even run the risk of overdosing on it!
Since, the farming and sale of Kratom leaves are still not
regulated, a lot of so-called “genuine Kratom brands” are selling goods that do
more harm than good.
While its raw leaves can be chewed, boiled, or steeped in tea,
dried to smoke, or its extracts, dried, turned into a powder and pressed into
capsules or tablets to get many amazing health benefits, there are very few
authentic brands and vendors out there who do justice to their customers.
In this article, we will discuss all the dangers of trusting the
wrong brands and vendors, and where you can buy Kratom near you.
Best Quality Kratom Vendors Online:
We are mentioning the top kratom vendors you can buy from if
you don’t want to buy it near you.
Where Can I Buy Kratom Near Me & What Should I Expect?
Kratom is available in a whole bunch of places – if you know where
to look. Although we would definitely tell you about them, we would also want
to warn you about the dangers lurking in the murky area where Kratom is
currently sold. The Kratom marketplace is a very different kind of place.
You would not find them in local drug stores or health and wellness
shops, considering the benefits that this herb provides. In fact, such stores
will most certainly not be able to offer you Kratom for sale, as it is not
approved by the FDA.
Incidentally, the kind of places you would need to look for to buy
Kratom aren’t that specific at all! Finding good-quality kratom near you can be
very challenging indeed.
While you may not be able to confidently rely on many of these
outlets, you can be sure of one thing – you will find a wide variety of
products with uniquely different kratom strains. Understanding these strains is
essential for customers to make well-informed selections of products that will
best suit the purpose.
before we discuss the different strains, you must understand that Kratom
contains more than 40 chemical compounds, of which 25 are alkaloids. The two
key alkaloids of this plant species (Mitragyna speciosa) are Mitragynine (MG)
and Hydroxymitragynine (7-HMG), which are somewhat comparable to the
cannabinoids CBD and ∆9-THC of cannabis plants.
MG has many therapeutic effects, like combating pain, managing sleep issues and
anxiety, busting stress, etc. (quite like CBD), 7-HMG is a psychoactive compound
(just like ∆9-THC). So, it’s no wonder that these alkaloids are under strict
scrutiny by both researchers and lawmakers alike. Each of the strains has a
different blend of alkaloids, especially these two key components. The various
strains of this plant species are usually differentiated by their vein and stem
Accordingly, the kratom strains include:
- Bali Kratom: It is believed to be the most “opioid-like” kratom strain.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Color: Reddish
- Benefit: Relief from pain and depression, learn what’s best kratom for pain
- Borneo Kratom:
- Origin: Borneo
- Color: Red/Green/White
- Benefit: More of sedative, best to treat anxiety and stress.
- Green Malay Kratom: A perfect blend of a nerve stimulant and a sedative (quite like CBD). Low doses of this strain boost energy, alleviate anxiety and depression, and increase focus, but at high doses, it can act as a sedative.
- Origin: Malaysia
- Color: Dark Green
- Benefit: Helps with anxiety issues
- Indo Kratom:
- Origin: Indonesia
- Color: Green/Red/White
- Benefit: Fight stress and anxiety, induce relaxation, relieve pain, and promote feelings of well-being.
- Maeng Da Kratom: Signifies different strains of strong & long-lasting effects.
- Origin: Thailand, but currently also available in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Color: Green/Red/White
- Benefit: Acts as a nerve stimulant, boosts energy, reduces pain, induces feelings of well-being, and may even induce hyperactivity, talkativeness, and overly gleeful behavior.
- Red Vein Thai Kratom:
- Origin: Thailand
- Color: Red
- Benefit: Pain Relief
- Red & White Malay Kratom: Offers a balance between a nerve stimulant and a sedative. In low doses, this strain has energizing effects and offers pain relief, but in high doses, it acts as a sedative.
- Origin: Malaysia
- Color: Red/White veins
- Benefits: Boosts mood, relieves pain, and provides a sense of energy and focus.
- Green & White Vein Thai Kratom:
- Origin: Thailand
- Color: Green and White
- Benefit: Nerve stimulant, creates a “high”
Most of you, who are reading this article, must be looking for
Kratom locally. For them, a fair warning: Many of these vendors could be much
less reliable than you would expect.
Nevertheless, here are a few regular haunts for
people looking to buy Kratom locally:
- Smoke (“Head”) Shops Near You
While some smoke shops do offer a variety of good kratom strains,
they aren’t adequate for all kinds of kratom products (since powders or
capsules are mostly sold here). Besides, there is also the issue of authenticity
and guarantee, making your choice a bit risky, especially when these shops
offer kratom in attractive packaging to lure customers.
- Specialized or Professional Kratom Stores in
Some specialized stores that sell both cannabis and kratom products
are increasingly becoming available (and even popular) in most cities and
towns. These are standalone shops that keep only these two types of products,
as the two plants have a lot in common. While these are a tad bit more
dependable when it comes to the availability of different varieties of strains,
these too carry similar risks.
- Local Gas Stations
Mini-stores at gas stations are another usual avenue for kratom
products. However, beware of fake or contaminated kratom products at these
shops. These stores don’t usually sell brands that are not driven by the health
concerns of the customers, rather by their profit margins.
- Local Bars
Local bars in some big cities and beachside locations often stock
on kratom products, besides serving you beer and other alcoholic drinks. They
sell kratom products in the form of hot or cold drinks, mixed with other herbs.
In such cases, you have to be careful about which bar or pub you’re visiting.
Depending on the reputation of the establishment you can be sure of the genuineness
of the kratom products being served. However, these are simply one-off doses,
and not sold as a regular wellness supplement.
- Nearby Vape Shops
Yet another option for those looking for kratom near you is your local vape store.
Unfortunately, most of these vape stores are running illegally and will not
give you properly packaged kratom products – an essential factor when it comes
to buying kratom near you.
- Online Vendors
By far, the safest method of buying kratom is to do adequate homework about the best brands of kratom available in the market and buy directly from the brand’s e-commerce website. While some customers may not like the fact that they do not get to hold the package in their hands before buying it or that it will take a while to be delivered, these are basically non-issues when you think about your health and safety.
For most city-dwellers looking to buy Kratom near you, head shops would probably be the first choice, since they are so popular these days and can be found almost everywhere. However, you might want to think twice before you step into a headshop and ask for a pack of Kratom powder.
Read the next segment to understand the dangers of buying kratom near you.
Should You Not Buy Kratom From Local Vendors?
Admittedly, local head shops, gas stations, bars, pubs, or vape
stores are more easily accessible to customers. However, a customer visiting
such joints is not in a position to verify its authenticity, ingredients, or
for that matter any detail about the product or its brand.
Here are a few common problems that you may encounter while buying kratom from local stores near
of Store Keepers (and consumers too): Many head shop owners don’t know and sometimes don’t even care to find
out about the proper use of Kratom and its benefits, let alone its side effects
and legalities. Customers ask for it, so they keep it. Period. As a consumer,
one must be very careful and extra alert while trying to buy kratom products at
these stores, because the store owner won’t be able to tell you which brand is
good, genuine, or simply fake. To make matters worse, if you’re an
inexperienced user, you won’t be able to tell the difference between a good
quality kratom and bad quality one. The local stores usually stock on low-grade
kratom products, which contain more stems than leaves. Such products contain
dangerously high levels of psychoactive alkaloids that can lead to an OD.
Issues: Head shops stock a variety of
different kinds of products – regular vape liquids, CBD products, herbal
products, and a range of vaping and smoking accessories. Kratom is increasingly
becoming popular among consumers looking for herbal therapies. That’s why most
head shops keep kratom simply to boost their sales, not to provide customers
with genuine or good quality kratom.
Products Sold at Cheap Rates: Another very dangerous possibility
with these local shops is the bulk stocking of kratom products, with no
consideration for their expiration dates and their consequences on consumers’
health. Often, customers fall prey to such scams since these stocks are sold at
very cheap prices.
Highs & Overly Expensive Kratom Products: Head
shops and local outlets often sell a variety of products labeled as “legal
highs”. These are unregulated substances, often including synthetic marijuana,
salvia, and kratom, that fall under a legal grey area. Naturally, such smoke
shops get frequent visits from the local law enforcement authorities, tasked
with ensuring public safety. Due to this “risk”, such stores generally sell
products at higher rates to offset any losses incurred from their merchandise
being confiscated by the police.
If you’re genuinely looking for good quality kratom products to
make use of its natural health benefits, then it is safe to say that it is NOT
SAFE to buy kratom locally!
Instead of looking up “Kratom Near Me”, maybe you should consider looking up “Best
Kratom Vendors Online”. Read up on each of the brands, go to their brand
website, pore over their product details and check the veracity of their claims
by reading up on user reviews online (from all sources, including external
sites, like public forums).
You would also get a lot of variety in products and strains if you
order online. Besides, reputed kratom brands generally sell their products at a
fair price and sometimes even cover shipping costs.
Keeping your safety concerns in mind, we would recommend these
brands that we found are of excellent quality, made from the best strains of
kratom that offer the most health benefits.
Kratom Vendors Online
in Florida, Coastline Kratom is one of the best and leading Kratom vendors in
the US. Its commitment to its customers is evident from the wide variety of
high-quality products available on its website at affordable prices. With
products made from different high-quality kratom strains, it has not only
earned the respect and goodwill of kratom-users across the country, but also
those around the world.
in a marketplace where most vendors are fly-by-night operators, Coastline
Kratom stands apart for supplying the purest forms of Kratom. The brand is very
transparent about its operations and practices, besides sourcing the best
quality strains of kratom from genuine Southeast Asian kratom farmers.
from its powdered extracts from different strains, which include Bali kratom,
Borneo kratom, Malay kratom, Maeng Da kratom, and Horned kratom, the brand also
sells live plants and seeds to allow users to grow these plants at home.
- Quality: Very High Quality; fine kratom extract powder from mature trees; contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Strains: Bali kratom, Borneo kratom, Malay kratom, Maeng Da kratom, and Horned kratom.
- Product Types: Capsules (from powdered extracts; 50gm/capsule) or Fine Powder form (28gm/pack)
- Shipping Policy: Free domestic shipping to all 50 US states on orders worth over $75. All orders ship within a day
- Return & Refund Policy: 90-day no-questions-asked full money-back guarantee (only within the US). Items must be sent back to Coastline Kratom, 106 Countryside St., Supply, NC 28462, and email must be sent to email@example.com informing the company of the tracking number. Once the company sees a movement of the package on the tracker, they will initiate a refund if that’s what the customer had requested.
- Prices: Competitive and reasonable prices – $12.99 to $79.99 (depending on the strain, product form, and quantity)
Want to buy kratom from Coastline ⇒ Visit this link.
Botanicals makes and sells ethically harvested (organic, Indonesia),
high-quality kratom extracts, made from mature kratom leaves. All of its
extracts are tested by reputed third-party labs and comes with a 100%
Kratom, the brand has also forayed into making and selling CBD and curcumin
(turmeric) products, as well as shilajit – an herbo-mineral formulation, used
in Ayurveda to boost energy, sexual drive, immunity, memory, lower pain and
inflammation, among other numerous health benefits.
most other brands of kratom, this vendor offers CBD and kratom products of
different types. As for kratom, the brand sells different strains of kratom in
different forms, including crystals, powders, raw leaf extracts, stem and vein
powdered extracts, crushed leaves, and soaps (3 different variants in aroma,
created from vibrant combinations of botanical extracts, like green iris
flowers, violet leaves, French verbena, citrus, vanilla, eucalyptus, and mint).
major downside about this kratom brand is that often their website visitors
would find products being “Out of Stock”.
- Quality: High-quality products, but with some customers complaining of strong and unpleasant smell and taste.
- Strains: A wide range of strains, including Green Maeng Da, Green Sunda, White Maeng Da, Wild Red Bali, Wild Red Vietnam.
- Product Types: Crystals, powders, raw leaf extracts, stem and vein powdered extracts, crushed leaves, and soaps
- Shipping Policy: Free shipping for orders over $100 across the US. Ships to all 50 states.
- Return & Refund Policy: Full Refund for US Customers as long as at least 20% of the product remains in the items returned to Kats Botanicals, 61 Maria Drive, Hillsdale, New Jersey 07642. Exchanges also available with the same clause. Payment receipt and original packaging also required for an exchange or refund. No refund on sale items.
- Prices: $7.99 – $31.99 (depending on the strain, quantity, and type of product)
As a brand recognized by the American Kratom
Association (AKA) for its compliance with GMP Standard Program, PurKratom
offers some of the most superior quality kratom products and one of the best
product selections in the kratom industry.
All of its products are subjected to
third-party lab tests, the results of which are available on the brand website.
To ensure the quality and consistency of its
products, the brand sticks to one kratom supplier. The brand offers around 22
different strains of kratom in both capsule and powder form on its website. Not
only can you select from these 22 variants of kratom strains, but you also get
to buy a variety pack (of 3 different strains), making your purchase a cheaper
and an all-rounder pack.
All orders are shipped in bubble mailers to
make sure the shipments reach the customers safely. In case of issues with your
order, you can check out their Frequently Asked Questions.
If you don’t find the answers to your queries, you can contact them on their helpline number 800-985-6429, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Contact Us page.
The brand also provides its customers with a
full refund in case they’re not satisfied with the products.
- Quality: Very High Quality, Lab-Tested Kratom Extracts;
- Strains: The brand offers about 22 different strains of kratom through its website. It stocks all varieties of Red-, Green-, White-, Yellow-, and Gold-vein strains, including Premium Green Malay, Green Kapuas Kratom, Green Horn, Green Thai Kratom, Premium Red Malay, Red Vein, Green Maeng Da, Premium Bali, White Bali, Red Bali, Red Malay, White Maeng Da, Green Vein Indo, and White Sumatra. Some strains may vary between the two product forms.
- Product Types/Forms: Capsules (50 capsules, each containing 500 gm Kratom) and Powder (28 gm – 1kg)
- Shipping Policy: Free shipping (Fist Class 3-5 business days) across the US (all 50 states); same-day shipping for all orders made before 3pm EST on weekdays; other paid services include Priority (2-3 business days), Priority Express (1-2 business days), besides the usual UPS services
- Return Policy: 30-day full refund guarantee; customers must cover return shipping costs. Refunds will be initiated only after the company facility receives the returned package; refunds may take up to 3-5 business days.
- Prices: $12.99 to $20.99 per pack/bottle (depending on strain & product form) variety packs’ prices depend on which specific combination of products you select.
Thoughts: Why It’s Safest To Buy Kratom Online
When you buy online, you can be sure you’re getting the best
quality kratom products. If we have to break down the reasons, they may be
cited as follows:
- You can carry out adequate research on the brands,
their reputation, and their products online
- You can go over the different varieties of kratom
products and strains available with each brand, and then check out their
benefits before you make up your mind about what you want or need
- You can also check out lab-test reports of products
before purchasing them
- You can study the labels and authenticity certification
on their website or ask for them before you buy
- You also have the luxury of finding out more about the
farming source, the manufacturers, and labs employed in making and testing the
products before you decide on the brand of kratom to buy online
Online kratom stores are the best and the safest way to buy kratom
in today’s marketplace. This keeps the pressure on the brands to compete with
other reputed kratom brands for the quality and affordability of their
products, ensuring consumers get the best quality products at a fair price.
stores near you may get you an instant supply of kratom products (that
may do you more harm than good), a little patience will give you genuine, safe,
and high-quality kratom from online brand stores. Most online stores offer free
shipping, and even if you do need to for shipping, it is quite a small amount
if you consider the convenience of getting it delivered to your doorstep and
the quality of the products you receive.